Dog in South Africa swallows owner’s engagement ring, X-ray images go viral
The doctors successfully retrieved the ring from the pooch’s stomach after it was given medication to induce vomiting.
A dog in South Africa ended up swallowing its owner’s engagement ring and the X-ray images of the pooch with the ring visible in the stomach have gone viral.
Following the incident, the pooch, named Pepper, was admitted to the Valley Farm Animal Hospital in Pretoria. The hospital, in a hilarious post, shared a picture of the dog who swallowed the engagement ring along with the X-ray images.
Take a look here:
The veterinary hospital also shared images of Pepper’s X-ray in which the ring is clearly visible. According to reports, the veterinarian was able to successfully retrieve the ring from the pooch’s stomach after it was given medication to induce vomiting.