The Photo That Almost Ended Allison Stokke’s Career
Title: The Photo That Almost Ended Allison Stokke’s Career
Author: Facts Verse
Once I heard the voice , I knew it was time to move on.
7.6 million people just lost 5 minutes of their lives. 😥
Didn’t actually include anything about the photo that “almost ended her career” 😂 was probably the most pointless video I’ve ever seen..
Facts Verse, my man. Please, PLEASE, upload photos of the actual content.
Every single one of these facts verse videos is 4 minutes 50 seconds of stock videos and shots and 10 seconds of the actual subject.
Who is the real Allison, fifty different women in this clip?
I had to google her name to see what she really looked like.
I’ll save everyone alot of time, there’s no photo
Fun fact: Her Surname means “canes” etc but can also be used for “poles”☝️🙂
WHERE, please is this infamous “photo” in this video? Thank you.
Never DID see “the photo”…….
“Doesn’t let it get her down.” lol, she milked it.
Where’s the thumbnail image you deceitful scab!
Too long before getting to the point. Interesting topics tho. I don’t even know who the real person is. Too much of anything else but the topic in their videos.
Stealing totally unrelated clips, editing them into your video is ridiculous. Continuity is key in any video production, very simply put video should at least have something to do with audio. Also, I don’t think the echo contributes at all.
- Anytime you hear this voice you know what should take 1min is gonna get stretched into 15 with repleat with unrelated images.
- I don’t think i could ever imagine the level of douche baggery behind this channel
- Well, that was weird
- 1:27 With a significant male following.. I’m shocked 😲
- Worst five minutes spent/wasted in the las 60 minutes of today.BS!
- Yea unsubscribe cuz you used to be good now its just junk I felt like it was 3 minutes to get to the point and everything before that was a add it’s just how it feels and I’m done
- thankfully I had it on speed 2x and sound down so I didn’t waste a full 5 mins. Still what I can’t seem to find having never heard the story till today, is this controversial photo. I mean I see some with her holding the pole and yea she looks fab, but I have yet to see anything wrong or controversial. Is this just one of those things where the athlete is a perfect example of form, grace, and athleticism but old whining grannies get their panties in a twist because the person doesn’t fit some stereo type? Or did she have some sort of hate symbol tattoo? Did she hold a sign threatening violence against people? Seriously, what was the freaking photo?
- Perfect music for the topic!
- You owe me 5:17 minutes of my life…since you won’t pay me back, I will never watch any of your videos again. ..bye bye.
- As soon as Dad got involved the internet knew it had fucked up
- I thought she was going to talk … 🤔
- Put playback speed to 1.75x, thank me later!
- Fks given …… zero
- From the title I assumed that Allison would be talking on this video. I don’t even know if she appeared in it.
- Help you doouttt I f you love het
- I like track and field because my son was an athlete when he was in junior high and I was his very first avid fan and cheerer.
- Unwanted fame pfff 😂😂😂😂.. Let’s be honest, almost everyone from Cali feeds off of attention. They would die without it.
- Did they even mention a photo that almost ended her career?
- What’s up with all of the stock footage?
- wow way to use all your stock photos account…
- Love the stories, hate the pictures and videos of people who have nothing to do with the story!
- I’ve just realized something that makes your channel even more patheti, your script is just her Wikipedia page. You’re a greedy little charlatan, it’s shameful that you make money by just reading off of Wikipedia.
- Terrible video, use the actual pictures, not a Load of random pictures that are clearly downloaded off Google
- 4:44 your welcome
- Yeah, the voice, outta here now.
- Obviously we know that the minds of all those guys that like her photos are in the gutter!
- I was a little shocked by the thumbnail and I would feel terrified if the scenario similarly happened to me. I don’t always like being in the center of attention especially by unwanted people. I do feel bad for this woman though I’m not going to lie.
- It’s hard to comment on something, like a photo you haven’t seen or if I have, i didn’t make a big deal of it, but comment s should always be respectful, there are many beautiful female athletes competing from many countries, however when one is in the public eye one must expect the unexpected especially when competing in sports, so one should wear outfits according to ones values….
- The louge and track running
- That voice is 💩
- What ever it is about pole vaulting; that training results in the most beautiful women in sports. E.G. Eliza Miccarthy from NZ. As well as many other examples.
- She didn’t have much of a career to end! If it weren’t for the photo you would never heard of her.Never got past 14'
- I didn’t see the picture, and I watched the video.
- Another cpms stroke fest
- Crap vid
- I miss the old facts verse
- Is there a story here? I’ve seen the crap about a photo the almost ended a career. I followed the slides only to see a young fit pretty young lady. Nothing wrong with the photos. Comments were stupid. Watched this video and came to the conclusion that this is written by a Political Campaign advisor. All BS, no substance, kinda like Joe.
- My favorite Olympic game is women’s track and field. Period.
- never heard of her
- I think a lot of young women could learn a thing or two from Allison…
- Ice skating
- So a video about a picture being used without permission doesn’t show the picture but instead uses pictures of OTHER athletes without permission…got it.
- Bruh those abs tho
- The photo that created the career of Allison Stokke.
- Just take a bunch of random vid clips and you too can make up a story.
- Every facts verse video is 4 or 5 minutes of everything else and 15 seconds of the main contents.
- Your channel takes 5 mins too say 5 secs worth of info
- My fav olympic game is hockey
- It is absurd to have a post about the pain and suffering for someone who has had their pictures spread across the internet while using pictures of other people to tell the story.
- My favorite Olympic game is badminton and tennis.
- You’d think the video would show the photo? Nope.
- What photo?
- where is the picture in question?????????????
- “She did sportswear modeling for Nike, GoPro & Uniglo”. Wow, for somebody who was upset about one of her photos going viral, she sure didn’t show it.
- We should boycott this channel for not showing us the most important part of the topic. Lol…
- she’s gorgeous and posing all sweaty wearing short shorts jumping over poles almost in her underwear and shocked shes a sex symbol? gimmee a break - she took this all the way to a nike deal - spare me the tears……. men watch cause shes pretty, it helped her marketing deal
- What you expect you should dress up accordingly short for sport not something you wear in bed room.
- At the end , he says “subscribe for more”. Subscribe for more BS ? I don’t think so .
- Never heard of her before, googled and damn she’s fine. But I don’t see any photo that would be career ending.
- talk is on allison..we gat to see more of other stuff..more over the talk on alison is lesss..🤑👿👿
- Just pole vault in a snow suit and then we will see your athleticism
- Loser video. Waste of my time
- Pole vault
- It is sad how some folks can be so perverted ibpray we change as a society
- An athlete who couldn’t even qualify for the Olympics in 2012 isn’t a true athlete. Maybe Allison did this herself to become famous coz after pole vaulting SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO!!!!
- You take way too long to get to the point.
- CLICK BAIT
- She is a very beautiful woman and an extremely powerful and focused athlete. Parasites have no chance of survival without the strong. Keep a can of raid handy
- Very beautiful lady
- 114 views + me 20 likes + me 2 + 2 of my comments. What is YouTube logic
- Wow…. What a thing to have to cry about
- Amen 4 him Amen 4 her Amen Amen
- Simple just stop being such a beautiful, talented champion .
- Ice skating
- Don’t watch……. bollocks.
- cant believe you wasted time making this video lmao
- pole vault
- Tysm for warning me not to watch
- Dear Youtube, Can you please give us the ability to IGNORE a channel.
- These videos are so bad man wtf
- Summer games for sure
- And nowhere in this video does she say a single word.
- There is no photo of Alison
- This video is CRAP!
- I could be click-baited by a thumbnail that read FIND OUT HERE LEGIT IF ALIENS ARE REAL AND IF BIGFOOT EXISTS AND SEE A PICTURE OF ELVIS RIDING THE LOCH NESS MONSTER…and then soon as this guys voice comes on i would know it’d just be BORING AS SHIT.
- Winter most but Summer like track and field and Gymnastics
- After reading some of the comments my question is why do u need to see the pictures ..the video was trying to make a point. …I think it did
- Gee let’s title it “Pole Vaulter Allison Stokke Is finally talking about the photo”. But! (here’s the catch) we won’t actually show any footage of her vaulting…..or talking….or the photo…..or anything. That’ll get lots of viewers.
- Where did this guy get all these fake subscribers?
- Long story short she became 18 years old and a photo of her was taken and posted to the internet and disgusting people started to think of her in wrong ways and not for her athletic ability
- So, no photo, no real comment from her, no real content at all really.
- She is a great athlete, but she is beautiful.
- The thumbnail for the video is her. But not the famous photo. Just google it
- Gorgeous lady right💫⚘
- Your still not sticking to the pictures if you can’t show facts get out of you job
- 2:22 that old lady had some nice eyebrows dang
- What photo? Too much chin music and not enough photo’s.
- Wasn’t she underage at that time?
- The reason he didn’t show the photo is probably because they took it down everywhere and you can’t really get it
- Hockey , basketball and women’s swimming and diving -Olympic favorites.
- No one has cared about pole vaulting since the movie tremors…
- this video is a total waste of time.
- I hate facts verse because I agree with what you get from most of your comments list. 95% stock photos of everything but the FACT PHOTO that should be there. I am taking you off my list, too much unrelated filler crap !
- This video should be taken down. Useless.
- Poor girl. So beautiful that people actually want to look at her! First World problems for sure. Give me a break! Facts Verse, you have just wasted my time and lost a subscriber. Bye, bye.
- Fist comment and fist like and view
- This was awful. Stop please. No more videos from you.
- Click bait trash
- It is almost 8mpossible to determine WHO Allison from viewing this crappy video. My bad, fotgot to compare the producers name against my no talent list. PUKE!
- Unsubscribing all these people who do this kind of videos just get to the point
- She so Damn STUNNING 🤤😍🏆💯and basketball track and snowboarding
- I hate channels like this. How does it have over 7 million subs? Why are you rewarding this, people? Do you like to be hustled?
- It just shows how the media can hurt poo people without their approval. The media complains about sexist and sexism but they exploit it. Whether the female is sexy and beautiful should have no bearing on her athletic talent. I wonder if the media would blast her picture everywhere and often if she had this terrific athletic talent but was ugly or beastly looking? If the women asks for the sexy popularity then fine but she doesn’t want it then leave her alone & just comment on her talent.
- the video have everything except Allison….Fuckshake FACT VERSE when you talk about someone in your vidoe atleast try to show half of the clip of that person rather showing everything except the person..lol
- Good job on your vids
- whining that way is not nice
- One cannot blame anyone, who is attracted to Allison because God did make her beautiful, and to me the fact that she pole vaults makes her even more attractive. I honestly wish she were there when I was young, (I’m 64) I also pole vaulted in jr. High and High school track and ran the 50 yard and 100 yard dash, I was a very good sprinter and a fairly good pole vaulter! In 7th grade we had Bamboo and the first fiberglass vaulting poles which were heavy larger in diameter then anyone liked and dangerous because they were known to splinter in the box and/or break under the strain of the initial upward bend, and caused severe injuries to some people. To top that off the little mountain school I went to in Calif. couldnt afford new equipment and we had bales of hay donated for us to land in instead of foam padding, and it had to be raked and fluffed between each jump. Girls didnt jump back then. They wouldnt even let them run the 440! In 7th grade my best was 10 feet even which was good for those times, in 8th grade we finally got the new thinner longer and stronger graphite composit poles and the competition got stiffer although in 7th and 8th I came in first place or 2nd place almost always, the worst I did was 4th and I was sick from the flu but hid it from my coach, my best in 8th grade was 10 ' 9 " and in 9th my junior year my best was 11' 5" in a meet. 10th grade i did 12.6 in a meet as my best ever and i did a little over 13 feet a few times in practice by 11th grade we had a kid from L.A. move to town along with a Samoan kid from Hawaii who put me and our other pole vaulter to shame and flat out classed us , and my coach wanted me to concentrate on sprinting instead anyway because I was very very fast, and until that time I always ran the 50 and 100 and rarely lost, my coach also wanted me in the first leg of the 440 relay to make our relay team competitive so I did and we were, I lettered in football, wrestling and track, and the thing I enjoyed the most and was the least good at was pole vault. I’m blown away at these kids nowadays the heights they reach compared to us, the girls in 10 th grade start meets out jumping higher then our best jumps back then! Incredible!! Nothing but mad respect for you beautiful girl!!
- Hi can you pin this
- Just google
- What a piece of garbage. A video about nothing.
- Don’t waste your time. This person will never have a successful career in thisgame
- She is NOT attractive
- She is Ricky Fowler’s caddy … She holds all of his sticks and balls now.
- Just talking garbage! waste of time!
- She chose to be in the public eye. If she really doesn’t like it, she can choose to get out of the public eye. She ought to be glad to know she has some claim to fame. That’s what everyone else is hoping for themselves.
- Felix Unger, you put the catching title and then show your stupid selection misguiding / beguiling your audiences … shame on you …People like you aught to be thrown out from this great Media …
- Bla bla bla bla bla……..waste of time
- LOL, working as a model; “look at me, give me money!” “Creepy” dudes look for free: “stop looking at me, pervert!” Is it really about privacy and respect for women? It was OK when she was getting paid.
- Im unsubscribing based over-usage of stock photos. This is plain stupid.
- Hate clickbaits…dislike!
- These folks run unlimited garbage sites on here.
- You horrible scammers
- The like to dislike ratio lets you know this isn’t worth a shit.
- Trite rubbish. Unrelated images and unsupported narration. Pathetic.
- How is being considered one of sexiest women a bad thing they can sell posters and calendars and make lots of money. She made money from sports wear and sneaker ads that is success Michael Jordan did sneaker and underwear advertising lots of money in that.
- Never shows the picture 👎👎👎👎👎
- She needs to quite whining. She would never have been married to millionaire Ricky Fowler without that photo.